Top 10 Best Cheap Web Hosting Review
Compare best cheap web hosting deals in the market. Learn more about the review of each web hosting company. Best prices from $0.01 for first month or $0.99 per month with money-back guarantee. Best pick 6 web hosting services with our exclusive discounts and coupon codes to let you start building your website today.
View all 10 best web hosting companies…
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Best cheap Web Hosting Company
1. Price – When you choose a web hosting provider, price is always the first thing that comes to you mind. The monthly fee of web hosting providers varies substantially depending on the infrastructure and features offered. Some providers offer as low as $0.99/month or $1 for first 3 months during their promotional period. You should compare the price and features of each provider to make sure that you get the most value for the money you spent.
2. Features and Add-ons – The major features to compare web hosting providers are uptime, bandwidth and storage. Some hosting providers have multiple data centers, and high availability servers to ensure maximum uptime and your site. Most hosting providers offer unlimited bandwidth and storage but some just offer limited bandwidth and storage. Complimentary features such as free data backup, free SSL certificate, free domain privacy and free site migration are also major considerations. Finally, money-back guarantee increases your customer satisfaction and protection level with your purchase experience.
3. Control Panel and User Interface – Most web hosting users are not technical people and don’t know how to do coding for their website. The best web hosting provider should provide a user-friendly control panel to install WordPress, set up name server, set up email and FTP accounts. The best providers usually use cPanel, Plesk or own developed control panel to allow easy management of your website.
4. Technical Support – Even with a user-friendly control panel, you still occasionally encounter some technical problems when you are building your website. You should check whether your provider can offer multiple levels of support, such as 24×7 toll-free phone, 24×7 live chat, chatbot, email and more. It is ideal if you web hosting provider offers customer service pledge to ensure that customer service is always their priority.
5. Reputation & Satisfaction – Reviews of web hosting providers give you insight on pros and cons of each provider before making your decision. You can also search on blogs and forums to see how customers feel about the company. Recommendation from renowned organizations such as WordPress.org is a good indication of company reputation. WordPress.org has reviewed thousands of hosting providers in the market and their recommended hosting providers are Bluehost, Dreamhost and SiteGround.
Start a Blog Step-by-step guide
The first step to start blogging is to choose a right web hosting plan. You can click here …
Once you installed your WordPress page builder, the next step is to choose your favorite …
When you start your WordPress blog, it is easy to follow step-by-step WordPress …
Advertising disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links and accepts compensation by the companies appeared on this site. The ratings appear on this site is determined by a subjective research methodology that comprises of brand reputation, features and pricing, compensation to us and general consumer interest. The information on this site is subject to change at any time. All representations and warranties regarding the information on this site are disclaimed.